Monday, July 3, 2017

Waka Flocka Flame - Bustin' At 'Em


Artist:  Waka Flocka Flame
Song:  Bustin' At 'Em
Album:  Flockaveli
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

Whenever I want to just listen to music that's not too great but also really pumps me up I have to go to Waka Flocka.  His music is simple enough for anybody to kinda groove to, while also being needlessly violent enough to help raise the tension of the situation and get pumped.  Dude has some solid tunes for stuff like that, can't deny that.

Turns out though that even when he's not just shouting his own name he's actually a really solid rapper.  Like, people give him crap, but the dude has a really solid freestyle.  There's a lot of rappers that will rap a more polished song as their standard piece but totally freeze when it comes to stuff like that, but Waka managed it alright.  Pretty cool eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment