Friday, July 7, 2017

Gwar - Sick Of You


Band:  Gwar
Song:  Sick Of you
Album:  Scumdogs Of The Universe
Genre:  Thrash Metal, Hardcore Punk

Dave Brockie, better known as Oderus Urungus, frontman of Gwar, died in March of 2014 or a heroine overdose.  It was a huge hit to the metal community at the time and a lot of people still haven't gotten past it.  I"m really sad that I never got to see their show live.  They still tour now, but the show isn't nearly the same without Dave.

But hey, that doesn't mean their old music doesn't still sound great, right?  Some of their music is a little more Thrash Metal, but this song is a lot more Punk.  I love it though, it's such a fun tune.

Their mythos is kinda funny though, you can read it here.  Enjoy!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment