Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Lady Gaga - Applause


Artist:  Lady Gaga
Song:  Applause
Album:  ARTPOP
Genre:  Pop

There's certain things I'm done with.

I'm done working in food service.  I don't care if I end up in another retail job, but I'm done with professional kitchens.

I'm done trying to make everybody like me.  Firstly, it's impossible.  I will never make everybody like me, and trying to do that only makes me miserable.

But in an area that matters more to you guys, I'm done pretending that I don't like certain songs just because they don't fit the image I've developed for myself.  That's not to say I'm getting rid of my general "Metal Thug" aesthetic cause I still enjoy that, but I'm gonna be a lot more public about how I enjoy certain artists like Lady Gaga or Kesha.

For crying out loud, they're both straight up fantastic vocalists that a lot of people write off because of the impression they get from their stage show.

Enjoy the song, it's a solid pop tune that's easy to listen to.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment