Sunday, July 2, 2017

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl


Artist:  Rob Zombie
Song:  Living Dead Girl
Album:  Hellbilly Deluxe
Genre:  Groove Metal

A friend of mine the other day told me that he could always tell a Rob Zombie song right away.  Not from the vocal work though, but because of the music.  I kinda thought that was a weird thing to say cause like, anybody can recognize a song by the music.  Thinking about it after a while though I get what he actually meant.  What he had meant is that he can pick a Rob Zombie song out of a lineup without having heard the song before.

Honestly his music is really recognizable.  Not too many other bands manage to pull off a sound that's similar to him.  There's some of Coal Chamber's older stuff and some of the other industrial bands of the era, but for the most part he stands alone.  Nobody's still doing his sound anymore, that's for sure.  The genre has evolved to a different point, Industrial is a lot more on the wayside than back in the 90s and early 2000s.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment