Saturday, July 8, 2017

Katy Perry - Swish Swish


Artist:  Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj
Song:  Swish Swish
Album:  Witness
Genre:  Pop
Language:  Strong

Katy hadn't released an album since 2013 till she dropped Witness a month or so ago.  I've gotta say, there's some things I really like about it but there's just as many things that I don't care for.

Like, I won't deny that she's got a fantastic voice.  No argument here, she's great at what she does.  It's her beats that bug me though, there's a lot of music on this album that I just can't get into.  It sounds old, but instead of being old in a nifty retro way it's just dated.

This song though is quite nice.  There's some others on the album I like but off the top of my head I can't think of them.  Been a bit since I listened to it.

Hope ya like it though, is a solid tune.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment