Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Halestorm - Mayhem


Band:  Halestorm
Song:  Mayhem
Album:  Into The Wild Life
Genre:  Alternative Rock

Saw a cover band on the 4th that was straight up amazing.  The vocalist sounded just like Lzzy Hale and all in all they were just really freaking solid.  I look forward to catching them again for sure.

But hey, Halestorm.  Absolutely awesome band.  I don't always care for female fronted bands, but as I always say when I have one I like, this is one that breaks the mold.  Their guitar work is really surprisingly strong too.  The only thing that bums me out is that they have released some cover albums.  I love cover songs, but if a successful band does that I feel like it's just reaching.  Stone Sour released 2 of 'em right after they fired their stronger guitarist and it really sounded desperate and weak.

But hey, good song here, enjoy.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment