Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Die Antwoord - I Fink U Freeky


Band:  Die Antwoord
Song:  I Fink U Freeky
Album:  Ten$ion
Genre:  Rap Rave
Language:  Strong

Hey, since I did the christian music thing for like, 6 or so days I figured I need to go straight in the other direction to even things out, right?  I could do some satanic band or something, but I kinda like the psychotic party atmosphere of Die Antwoord as my switch up instead.

I mean, their music is really catchy and their videos are really weird works of art, so it's not like I'm giving you garbage.  This is all hella high class garbage instead.

I dunno, it's not as good a video as some of their other ones, but it's one of the songs I like the most, so that counts for a bit.  If you wanna watch a video about a party that goes bad rather than this weird black and white thing, here's a different one, eh?  Also good.  I freaking love these guy's videos, they're so freaking great.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment