Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hatebreed - Something's Off


Band:  Hatebreed
Song:  Something's Off
Album:  Concrete Confessional
Genre:  Nu-Metal

I hadn't really listened to Hatebreed ever for ages.  I had kinda wanted to look into them, but for some reason I never actually got around to listening to them at all.  I really enjoyed Jamey Jasta's voice on the one 5FDP song he was a part of, but for whatever reason I hadn't managed to convince myself to actually do it.

Well I finally listened to them since my friend told me a specific album.  I have to say, I'm rather happy with what I've listened to.  It's really solid music that's mostly exactly what I'm looking for in a Nu-Metal song.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment