Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil


Band:  Stryper
Song:  To Hell With The Devil
Album:  To Hell With The Devil
Genre:  Heavy Metal

I would love to find who told Stryper that their eyesore of a color pattern was a good idea so I can hurt them.  It's hideous, like, my goodness.

But their music is surprisingly solid for being Christian music that originated in the 80s and such.  Most all Christian media is absolute trash until you hit fringe stuff.  The Worship music, the Rap music, and the Hardcore/Metal music.

Stryper's vocalist is straight amazing though.  Like, he can still hit these notes, which is straight up amazing.  Not a lot of the 80s vocalists still have the pipes to manage that trick.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


1 comment:

  1. I grew up with this band on the air waves. Im turning some of the youth at my church on to them. Solid ,powerful music with a rock solid message

    ReplyDelete