Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Vandals - My Girlfriend's Dead


Band:  The Vandals
Song:  My Girlfriend's Dead
Album:  Hitler Bad, Vandals Good
Genre:  Punk Rock

My favorite discovery of the Punk kick I was on the last few weeks right here.  Other than having a generally large amount of good tunes they're rather amusing as well.

Take this song.  Not only is it a musically solid song, but the lyrics are freaking hilarious.  The song is about a guy who is too embarrassed to admit that his girlfriend doesn't love him anymore so he just tells everybody that she died.  I just feel like the whole thing is stupidly funny, ya know?  It's just good.

Plus they're the kind of Punk band to really feature the bass guitar, which is obviously a plus for me.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment