Thursday, May 18, 2017

Insect Warfare - Self Termination


Band:  Insect Warfare
Song:  Self Termination
Album:  World Extermination
Genre:  Grindcore
Bandcamp:  https://insectwarfare.bandcamp.com

I found out recently that Insect Warfare has broken up, and that bums me out.  I mean, they broke up in like 2009, but it still makes me sad cause I won't get to catch this straight insane sound that these guys have.

They're surprisingly tight for a Grind act.  Obviously there needs to be a lot of coordination in stuff like that but Insect Warfare happen to be better at it than some other people.  There's less noise in these guys sound than a majority of Grind groups.  I don't think that's a bad thing, but one of their guitarists has said that if the band were to reform and do another album it'd be much more on the noise end of things than the tight riffs of this album.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment