Thursday, October 2, 2014

Frank Zappa - I'm The Slime

Frank Zappa is a weird guy.  Like really, he's messed up.

He made a style of music that nobody else has quite managed to duplicate.  He also managed to have some of the most vulgar lyrics of the era.

A little know fact here, the song "Smoke On The Water" is about a fire that burned up all of Zappa and The Mothers' (his band) equipment.

I'm thinking here, and I can't think I anything that I can tell you about this man.  His autobiography is truly a thing to read.  A very different insight into life than most people will give you.



Some of the best things about this music I'd say would be the fact that it changes up so much.  If you look up live versions of his music, it's always different than the album version.

No comments:

Post a Comment