Sunday, May 6, 2018

Young Dolph - Play Wit Yo' B*tch


Artist:  Young Dolph
Song:  Play Wit Yo' B*tch
Album:  Gelato (2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop

First time I head any of Dolph's music was when he was featured on a song Gucci put out last may called Both Eyes Closed.  I absolutely loved the song, and I wanted to look into more of Dolph's work.  I'm finding while he had some stuff come out all the way back to 2010, most of his stuff that's popular hasn't really hit till the last 3 years.

It's good stuff though, if you're into the angry Hip Hop scene.  This song for example is a diss track against Yo Gotti.  I don't know what beef these two have, but this is a pretty solid song trashing him.  The beat is fantastic, and the flow is strong.

I like it at least, hope y'all do too.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment