Friday, May 4, 2018

Kanye West - Lift Yourself [New Release]


Artist:  Kanye West
Song:  Lift Yourself
Album:  Lift Yourself (single, 2018)
Genre:  Hip Hop

Kanye West, raving lunatic or god tier troll?  Let's listen to this amazing new song and find out.

Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop

I tell ya, these are some great bars Ye, I love it.

But for real, what's Kanye trying to say here?  I'm pretty sure they dude knows what he's doing by now, so I can't think this is purposefully gibberish.  I really think he's tying to make a sort of statement about how people have been treating him recently.  Something like, "If everybody says all I say is stupid stuff, maybe I should record a song that's all just stupid?"

If you're got some poor opinions of what Kanye's had to say recently (especially that TMZ interview), I encourage you to look into more of what he has to say.  By that, I mean look for uncut interviews, because you know people like to edit things to reflect what they want them to say.  Don't take everything at face value, k?



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment