Sunday, May 20, 2018

Impending Doom - Everything's Fake [New Release]


Band:  Impeding Doom
Song:  Everything's Fake
Album:  The Sin and Doom VOL. II
Genre:  Deathcore

Now as a heads up, Impending Doom features in the nostalgia theme as well, so you're gonna see them in the next week or so again.  I try not to do this, but since this is their new single and I missed the last one cause of the A to Z, we're gonna feature this up.

Now I love Impending Doom.  They were my first Deathcore band, and they're still one of the best Deathcore acts I've ever had the fortune to listen to.  I've preordered their last 3 albums, so you could say I'm a bit of a fan.

I'm very pleased to announce that this song holds up incredibly well to the strong discography that Impending Doom has released to this point.  It's wonderfully aggressive, it's got amazing breakdowns, and it has a dope music video as well.  I fully sign off on having this be the hot new Impending Doom sound.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment