Thursday, May 17, 2018

Remedy Drive - Something Made To Last


Band:  Remedy Drive
Song:  Something Made To Last
Album:  Daylight Is Coming (2008)
Genre:  Rock

We're nearing the end of the era of my MP3 player.  I had a super limited selection of tunes back in the day if we're being honest, and I was super bad at expanding my selection till I got the iPod.

I got this song from a friend of mine.  He was super excited to see I was getting in to music, and decided to stretch my music tastes by giving my a slightly harder rock album to listen to.

At the time I felt like I wasn't allowed to tell people I was into harder music.  For some reason in my head it wasn't allowed or something, even though I always listened to the heaviest songs of the artists I listened to at the time.  I dunno man.  This song had a ripping guitar line in it though, and I loved it to death.  I never kept up with the band though, and I feel like the stuff I've heard isn't in this vein, and as such not what I'm as in to.  Maybe I'll check out some more though, see if I can get back into it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Not a band that I know/knew - but this track gets me rocking my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian rock band, I think they've stayed super underground, so I'm not surprised if you're not familiar. The first album was pretty fantastic though

      Delete