Thursday, May 3, 2018

Snow Tha Product - Waste Of Time


Artist:  Snow That Product
Song:  Waste Of Time
Album:  Waste Of Time (single, 2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So I love how rappers like Cardi B and Nikki Minaj sound.  My issue with them is they only rap about sex, and I need a little variety in my lyrics, ya know?

My friend Matty (shoutout to MLC and all the work he puts in there) told me about Snow Tha Product earlier last month, and I've been vibin' to some of her music.  There's some cool sounds going on here with a hint of her hispanic roots coming through on some songs, and others just going hard gang rap style.  I like it a lot.

This song is neither of those things though, there's some fun smooth flows going on here though and it's worth your time to take a listen.


You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. As you say, Noah, worth the listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? Just a good time I think, it's a nifty song.

      Delete