Friday, January 27, 2017

Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London


Artist:  Warren Zevon
Genre:  Blues Rock

Most likely everybody's heard this song at least once in their life.  I grew up hearing it from time to time and always being bummed out when that Kid Rock song came on.  It sounded like a cross between this and Sweet Home Alabama, but it always fooled me for half a second.  Nowadays I wouldn't be fooled at all, but back then I was very unobservant.

I don't think I've heard many of Warren Zevon's other songs, but listening to this song you can tell he's not a bad artist at all.  Blues Rock is always a fun genre because it encompasses so much stuff.  Like this song has a groovy piano line to it, but a lot of his other songs have a strong guitar presence to them.  He basically can do whatever he wants with his music cause of that.

Well he can't now cause he died in 2003, but he could back then at least.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment