Saturday, January 21, 2017

Die Antwoord - Fatty Boom Boom


Band:  Die Antwoord
Genre:  Rap Rave
Language:  Strong

I maintain that Die Antwoord is probably one of the most artistically free groups out there.  They honestly don't seem to care if you like what they do or not because that's what they like to do.

They're videos are honestly really off putting, but it's like you can't stop watching once you start, ya know?  I feel like I fall into a hole as soon as one of their videos start.  If it's not a music video then it's one of their surprisingly high energy live shows.

The videos are all directed by Ninja (the dude) and he's got a really interesting style.  He works with really start color contrast all the time whether it's the black and white costumes or the vibrant colors.  I dunno, there's something about what they do that I really enjoy.

I'm not a huge fan of aspects of this video, but the actual parts with music are rather fantastic.  I dunno, it's a good time.

¥o-landi and Ninja are a weird duo.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment