Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California


Any time I hear the song Californication I think it's gonna launch into this song.  Every single time.

This is a really good song though, which should be obvious since it's one of their most recognized songs.  Hey, what can I say, I like their hits.

So the bassist for Red Hot Chili Peppers is named Flea, and he is amazing to watch.  Seriously, check out a live video or a music video, you'll see what I mean.  Look at this man, he clearly has nothing left to lose now that his tooth is missing.  He also has fantastically colored hair.


Or ya know, maybe he does have more to lose...  Of course I'm talking about the loss of blue hair, ya know.  Not the loss of clothes.

Also, #PoorBlogFormating

Other than that, I don't have too much to say, ya know?  They put out some really catchy music that is popular for a reason.  If you've never heard their stuff I strongly advise you give them a listen, it's well worth the 3 minutes to hear what they do.

I used to own their album Californication, and some songs off of the others, but I don't know what happened to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment