Saturday, June 20, 2015

Capital Lights - Let The Little Lady Talk

The first time I heard this band it was when a friend of mine who is a huge metal fan gave me a pile of music.  We went through band by band for a little bit, but then he accidentally deselected all the stuff in iTunes (we were too dumb to just put it all in a playlist to copy later) so he asked me if I minded if he just gave me a pile of music.  I told him that I didn't care, just so long as he thought I'd like it.

Well he gives me Impending Doom, Demon Hunter, and a pile of other similarly angry sounding bands, so I assumed these guys would be the same.

Nope.

Here we just have some fun pop rock.  But you know what?  It's all good, cause I like it a lot.

Next time I post these guys I'll tell you another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment