Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wiz Khalifa - King Of Everything


Artist:  Wiz Khalifa
Song:  King Of Everything
Album:  King Of Everything (Single)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

For the longest time I just didn't listen to Wiz because I kinda just assumed he was a stoner with bad music.  I mean, he smokes hella weed, but his music is actually pretty enjoyable, so I guess I was only half right.

My friend Nick sent me this song a while ago and I've kinda been waiting to post it cause I still had that weird apprehension about posting Wiz Khalifa even though I've posted some of the most atrociously weird music all over the place.  I hope ya enjoy this, it's got a pretty dope beat and flow to it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment