Sunday, June 11, 2017

Parliament - Flash Light


Band:  Parliament
Song:  Flash Light
Album:  Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome
Genre: Funk

I've been trying to decide what to post for the 1000th post for a while now, and I decided that nothing better than some groovin' Funk tunes.

We're not gonna talk about the band though, we're gonna have a fun appreciation day.

I know there's not too many of you cause I only get something in the area of 20 views a post, but I'm really happy that you've all been here to enjoy some of this trip with me.  When I started this blog back in September of 2014 there were a lot of things I never thought would happen.  Like, I never would have thought that this freaking stupid post would be my most popular ever so far with 6400 hits and counting.  I also never thought I'd manage to keep 1000 straight days without missing a post.  Sure one or two have been late, but they've all been posted on the day of, no exceptions.

But hey, this post is as much about anybody who happens to read this as it is about me, what are your experiences here?  Have you been one of my early readers?  Did you just join me this April?  Have you started following me for "the first time" for the last 3 Aprils?  (Yeah man, there's one of you that's said that every time now.  No hard feelings, it's just funny, haha)  Maybe today is the first post you've seen.  Whatever way you put it though it's all good, I'm glad you're reading this.  I hope to at least amuse you with the mess of music I throw at you.

Here's to another 1000 days of blogging.  Cheers all



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment