Friday, June 2, 2017

2 Chainz - El Chapo Jr


Artist:  2 Chainz
Song:  El Chapo Jr
Album:  TrapAvelli Tre
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So a little bit ago I mentioned a story about 2 Chainz.  Here's the story.

Firstly I just learned that he graduated with a 4.0 from Alabama State.  Like, yo, that's freaking awesome for him.

But I also learned that he's a rather decent debater.  Or at least he is when he's debating somebody who's just not willing to listen to the other side.  I watched a 30 minute video of him debating Nancy Grace that was honestly one of the most infuriating debate I've watched since watching literally anything involving Kent Hovind.  Screw that dude and his ignorant shite attitude about everything.

But yeah, 2 Chainz was trying to debate why he believes marijuana should be legalized.  Nancy kept showing videos of parents forcing their 2 year old children to smoke pot, and 2 Chainz kept attempting to point out that you could also find videos of parents giving their children alcohol.  Nancy retorted with "I don't want to live in your world where kids can either get drunk or get high, why not neither?"  It was really hard to watch, but 2 Chainz was really collected the whole time, so that was really cool to see.  He also talked about how he doesn't smoke cigs or do hard drugs, so that's a respectable thing.  Sure he raps about doing drugs and such, but that's his music and not his personal life.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment