Thursday, June 29, 2017

Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady)


Band:  Aerosmith
Song:  Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
Album:  Permanent Vacation
Genre:  Classic Rock

I suppose it's only right that since I posted a Mötley Crüe song I should follow it up with a song that's actually, according to rumors at release and Nikki Sixx's book, is about the singer from Crüe.

Like, the whole song is just kinda funny if you only look at the lyrics.  Steven Tyler tryna get some, but then it turns out to be a dude, and he's surprised.  Like, really super shocked.  Not sure how he didn't see it coming, but honestly he kinda looks like a chick himself from time to time so who knows.

Then you get to add the fun of the song actually being about Crüe's singer.  The urban legend of it is that Steven Tyler accidentally tried to hook up with him after a concert, and while that really sounds like a much better story, the actual facts of the mater are less fun.  I'm not gonna type it out, but you can check the Wiki yourself to see the info.

Catchy song though, so have fun!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment