Monday, June 19, 2017

Steel Panther - Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World


Band:  Steel Panther
Song:  Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
Album:  All You Can Eat
Genre:  Glam Metal
Language:  Some, mostly the content.

I'm actually really mad at myself for liking Steel Panther.  Like, really mad at myself.

Not mad enough to not enjoy it though, so let's kick it with the most lewd rock band I've ever listened to.

I've got this soft spot for 80s Hair Metal, but honestly I don't like many of the bands of the era.  My issue always was they didn't really hold my attention.  Imma be honest, a lot of that was because of the production.  It's a picky thing to say, but I really love well produced music and a lot of bands of the era didn't have access to what they needed to really sound great.

Also there's the fact that Steel Panther sings exclusively about sex, drugs, and Rock 'n Roll.  That's dope.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment