Friday, June 30, 2017

Elton John - Tiny Dancer


Artist:  Elton John
Song:  Tiny Dancer
Album:  Madman Across The Water
Genre:  Pop Rock

Well I was originally searching for a song that made me think of the 80s, but now I got Elton John stuck in my head and it kinda switched course from what I had intended.

So I figured I'd go with some of my favorite Elton John songs, which honestly this one isn't exactly one of them.  I like it, but the novelty of the chorus of Crocodile Rock really beats this one out really hard.  And I mean, realistically, I'm sure none of you are surprised that I don't really listen to much of Elton's music.

The reason I chose this song though is I was really surprised to see a music video that had been shot in widescreen, especially since the song was released back in 71.  No widescreen music videos back then.  Turns out the video got released this year and is actually really cool.  The colorization makes it look like a slightly older video, which is dope.  Is a cool thing, I hope ya like it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


2 comments:

  1. Wow. That was actually a pretty cool and powerful video. I never would have thought to look him up, but I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete