Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tupac - Hail Mary


Artist:  Tupac
Song:  Hail Mary
Album:  The Don Killuminati
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So technically this was after he switched over to his new name, Makaveli, but we're gonna just go with calling him Pac still cause he only had the one album out with this name before he died.

I'm pretty bummed out about his movie.  I was gonna go see it, but then all of his friends kept trashing the movie for not being accurate and I'm not sure I'm gonna check it out now.  The comfort of the situation though is that his music is still freaking solid.

Enjoy Hail Mary all, the song that was accidentally printed out for a church in South America last year as a singalong for their Christmas Eve service.  Good times, eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment