Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague


Band:  Cannibal Corpse
Genre:  Death Metal

Hey, it's time for our Top 10 Heaviest list!

Now I'm gonna disclaimer before this starts, this is all personal opinion.  If I stayed in certain genres I could find heavier stuff than this, but this is limited to the stuff that I listen to for the most part, so we'll have to deal, eh?

There's no particular order to this list since there were a couple that I couldn't decide on their place in the cue, so I'm just gonna throw 10 bands at you and you can pick what you think the order should be.

So Cannibal Corpse.  Not too many ways you can argue about these guys being heavy as all crap, right?  They have a pretty crushing sound and they don't even down tune their guitars that much like a lot of the other bands on this list do.  I hope you enjoy this song and list, cause it only get's better (personal opinion) from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment