Sunday, October 4, 2015

Kanye West - Niggas In Paris


Artist:  Kanye West and Jay-Z
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Kinda obvious

I still really love Kanye, and this song is really one of my favorites of his.  I'm not really familiar with anything that Jay-Z, but I know that he's good.

This album was both Kanye and Jay-Z working though, and all in all it's a really solid thing.  If you follow TheNeedleDrop you might have seen his review of this album talking about how since both Kanye and Jay-Z are at the top of the game the album seemed like a bit of a self serving piece at times.  Tracks where they just bragged themselves up when they really didn't need to.

This one though.

This song is freaking fantastic.

As usual if you don't like my taste in music or the language content I do apologize, but this is me.  If it offends you, please pass this post by and enjoy (I hope) the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment