Sunday, August 9, 2015

Disturbed - Devour


Band:  Disturbed
Genre:  Alternative Metal

I used to own this album like, 6 years ago but I sold it when I needed some spare cash.  Funny thing, I sold it to buy a different Disturbed album thinking "Well I still have it ripped on the computer."

This is all well and good, up until the computer crashed on me and I lost all of my music.  Not cool.

I bought it again on Thursday though and I really had forgotten how good an album it is, it's full of terrific songs and brought back a lot of fun memories.  This song is a lot better than I remember it being though, so please enjoy it.

FYI, disturbed is a metal band with no screaming really, just singing.  They also swear a lot if that's an issue, but this song is clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment