Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Chinx - Couple N*ggaz Remix


Artists:  Chinx, French Montana, 2 Chainz
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

Yo guys, we're gonna go live with the A to Z in like, 2 days!  #Hype

Fun fact, this song is misspelled on Spotify.  It says "Coule" instead of "Couple".  I thought it was just a stylization but it seems like every version I find elsewhere (including the album icon on Spotify itself) says "Couple".  Ah well.

This is another song I discovered when I was on my 2Chainz streak a little bit ago so I thought I'd share with ya.  Tomorrow's song is also going to have Mr Chainz on it, but it'll mostly be focused on another artist.  I think you'll like it though, it's much more Pop-y that Rap-y, and I'm gonna assume that you guys will like that a lot more than this, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment