Friday, November 7, 2014

Lil' Jon Feat. LMFAO - Get Outta Your Mind

So as a metalhead, it's a general rule that we have at least 1 guilty pleasure band/ genre that doesn't fit into the whole stereotypical metalhead thing.  I have Gangster Rap and Lil' Jon.

Now don't ask me why I like this, cause I really don't know.  I'm not a partier, I don't got to the club, and I really don't drink, and I don't do drugs so I have no idea why I love this type of music so much.

Somthing I find kinda funny here though is that Mr. Jon is featuring somebody in his song.  Not the other way around like usual.  Seriously though, this guy is featured in more songs than Pitbull, and that's saying something.


The video is kinda funny to.  I don't know how anybody could take the party life seriously though.  Let's be real, you can only go for so long till you crash hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment