Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mushroomhead - We Are The Truth


Band: Mushroomhead
Song: We Are The Truth
Album: ?
Genre: Nu-Metal

I'm not sure what this recording is from, as it differs from the original on The Righteous And The Butterfly.  I suppose they remade it since they've swapped out most of the vocalists at this point, and I suppose I'm not opposed it it.  I'm glad I found it in the area of Halloween since it's a fun creepy video, but I don't really get what's going on with the track.

It sounds fantastic though, they did good work with it, so I won't complain too much about it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment