Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Stranglers - No More Heroes


Band: The Stranglers
Song: No More Heroes
Album: No More Heroes (1977)
Genre: Rock

What a wonderful band to listen to, and an even more wonderful band to watch.  I'm a huge fan of when bands don't take pre-recorded shows too seriously, and you can see right here that these guys are just having a good old time.

Thanks for the recommendation Roland, I'm adding some of these guy's song to my playlist for work right away.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. So glad that you like this, Noah. This is one of my favourites by The Stranglers, along with Golden Brown and Peaches. I still have their debut studio album Rattus Norvegicus - the one that got me hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are both some solid songs! Can't wait to listen to the whole album you mentioned as well

      Delete