Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dave Brockie Experience - Damn That Money


Band: Dave Brockie Experience
Song: Damn ThaT Money
Album: Songs For The Wrong
Genre: Hard Rock

Hey hey, another late post.  It's ok, I swear I'll get past it soon, just in time to hang up my keyboard and finish this project.  I would have had this up around 4 instead of 7:30, but I was attempting to get my desktop to work again.  Spoiler alert, it does not work still, and I need a full overhaul of the hardware.  So yeah, that's a little painful, but I'll have it back soon.

So yeah, how about we talk about just a fun little song, with Damn That Money by  Dave Brockie Experience.  This is the side project of Dave Brockie, also knows as Oderus Urungus, the frontman of Gwar.

The dude is really funny, although he unfortunately passed away in 2014.  We still have the music he put out though, and it's all just a trip to listen to honestly.  Hope you like it!




You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you much. It's looking like it's going to turn out quite well, so I'm excited to use it when it comes back. I'm even upgrading to Windows 10, which I'm a much bigger fan of that Windows 7

      Delete