Friday, September 7, 2018

Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard


Band: Hatebreed
Song: I Will Be Heard
Album: Perseverance (2002)
Genre: Hardcore

I've mentioned this before, but I've really developed an appreciation for Hatebreed.  They're not too bad, and they give me that good morning kick in the pants that I sometimes need, ya know?  Hatebreed is just good at giving me that kick, and they're not as hateful as you might think.  At least, if you assume they're a nazi band they aren't hateful in that way.  They may not be super positive, but they aren't racist, so that's good yo.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment