Saturday, September 8, 2018

Gucci Mane - I Got The Bag


Artists: Gucci Mane feat. Migos
Song: I Got The Bag
Album: Mr. Davis (2017)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

So I just love taking any moment I can to promote my own stuff, so here's a plug at my podcast!

The entire episode (the best one we've done yet actually), my friend Jackson talked about how he had just rewatched Austin Powers.  I've never seen it, but I'm generally familiar with the idea of it.  Anyway, he just kept slipping into The Voice and saying baby.  At the end of the episode he started trying to sing this song's hook, but in the Austin Powers voice.  It was hella amusing, I might try and get it put together honestly, a crappy recut of sorts.

The song is really good as well, I'm starting to become a bigger fan of Migos, and I feel like all of Gucci's new projects are pure gold.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment