Sunday, January 21, 2018

Limp Bizkit - Gimme The Mic


Band:  Limp Bizkit
Song:  Gimme The Mic
Album:  Results May Vary
Genre:  Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

I have no regrets saying that Limp Bizkit is one of my very favorite bands out there.  Their first 4 albums are just so freaking good.  There's so many things about what they do that I just love for no real reason, ya know?

Like, as musicians they're all really rather solid.  Wes Borland the guitarist is straight up cutting edge in the stuff he's come up with, and for all the crap Fred Durst deserves, he's exactly what this band needs.

There were tones of bands of the era that tried to copy their sound too, so all in all I'd call Limp Bizkit the winners of the Nu-Metal era really.  Korn may still be around, but as far as go big or go home I think Limp Bizkit takes the cake, ya know?

Let's talk in the comments about this though, what are your thoughts?



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment