Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bruce Dickinson & Godspeed - Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath


Band:  Bruce Dickinson & Godspeed
Song:  Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath (cover)
Album:  Nativity In Black: A Tribute to Black Sabbath (1994)
Genre:  Metal

Nativity In Black 1 and 2 were some of my favorite albums when I was first venturing into more of the Metal scene.  I had latched onto Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath as my main favorite bands, and when my uncle gave me this album I was super pumped.  The whole thing was filled with songs that were just amazing.  The thing is though, I was only familiar with about 1/3 of the songs.  This tribute album actually managed to introduce me to more of Sabbath's songs, which was a blast.

But yeah man, the whole album is amazing.  The second is just as good if not better, but it's actually impossible to obtain most of the songs unfortunately.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment