Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hopsin - The Purge


Artist:  Hopsin
Song:  The Purge
Album:  No Shame (2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

This song has an intricate little beat that I really do enjoy.  I started listening to Hopsin back in the day cause he was on a song with Tech N9ne.  I just realized I've never shared that one before, so I'm probably gonna post that tomorrow now.  Getting ideas and all, happy 2018.

But hey, for real though, happy 2018!  I hope y'all were safe and such on the day itself.  I was, but I also don't care for getting drunk.  Makes it easy to not have issues, ya feel?

But yeah, I know there's like, a lot of you reading this right now for some reason, have any cool stories or resolutions?  Tell me, I dig comments.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment