Tuesday, January 9, 2018

System Of A Down - Snowblind


Band:  System Of A Down (SoaD)
Song:  Snowblind (Cover)
Album:  Nativity In Black II (2000)
Genre:  Avant-Garde Metal

As hinted at yesterday, here's the SoaD cover of Snowblind!

Man, I loved this song so much when I heard it.  I hadn't ever heard the original, so I had nothing to compare it to on that first listen.  When it kicks into the verse I was super happy at the way it drops down, it's super smooth about it.  The best part of the whole thing though is when they drop down for the bridge and the ending.  It brings the whole coke fueled rampage of a song to a nice close.  The lift and fall of the whole song is just so great honestly.

We'll see if this wraps up my obsession with Black Sabbath tributes.  Maybe I'll actually post some actual Black Sabbath to even out this pile of music.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment