Monday, January 1, 2018

Skrillex with Rick Ross - Purple Lamborghini


Artists:  Skrillex & Rick Ross
Song:  Purple Lamborghini
Album:  Suicide Squad:  The Album (2016)
Genre:  Dubstep, Rap
Language:  Strong

I figure what better way to ring in the new year than bringing up one of the lesser loved movies of 2016?

Honestly, Bright is what made me think of this.  I loved the songs that Suicide Squad had commissioned for the movie.  The songs they added in it weren't the best, but the songs they had made for it were pretty tight.

Personally, this is one of my favorite styles of Rap, the ones with Dubstep beats in the back.  Tomorrow we're gonna hit a different favorite style, but at least for today check out this one up till the drop happens.  It's not too far in, it's worth catching.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment