Monday, January 15, 2018

Haste The Day - Wake Up The Sun


Band:  Haste The Day
Song:  Wake Up The Sun
Album:  Attack Of The Wolf King (2010)
Genre:  Metalcore

I figured I kinda wanted a more high speed song.  Not that Snowblind wasn't fast, but I want something that runs fast the whole time till it just burns out, ya know?

I'm pretty happy with my pick too, it's pretty much exactly what I needed it to be.  It's not exactly a burnout song, but it's got a nice edge to it that fills my desire for that.  For now at least, I'll probably come up with a better one later this week.

HEY HEY!  ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have a Twitter account for this now.  The posts will share at the same time as G+ and Facebook, but you'll also get the added benefit of hearing my thoughts one artists here and there.  Lots of fun little things, you can find all the info you need in the area of right under the video.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment