Friday, January 19, 2018

Against Me! - I Was A Teenage Anarchist


Band:  Against Me!
Song:  I Was A Teenage Anarchist
Album:  White Crosses (2011)
Genre:  Punk

I had totally forgotten that my friend Jess had told me about this band a while ago.  We were talking music and he mentioned these guys cause I guess the singer just had M2F surgery recently.  I understand in a lot of their older lyrics it was stuff he had hinted at too, so in theory if you were paying attention to what he was saying it wasn't a huge surprise.

I'm gonna try and not get into any of the politics of that and talk about the politics of the music instead.

Wait, I don't want to do that either....

Well it's a great song, one of my favorite additions to my Punk playlist, so try and dig it.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment