Friday, November 10, 2017

Post Malone - Rockstar


Artist:  Post Malone feat. 21 Savage
Song:  Rockstar
Album:  Rockstar (Single, 2017)
Genre:  R&B, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

An artist I wasn't really ready to get into would probably be Post Malone.  I couldn't really think of an actual good reason to avoid him, but the couple songs I came across I just wasn't a huge fan of.

Honestly though, the dude is amazingly good at his job.  We listen to the radio at school a lot and as such I've managed to hear a lot of the dude's music.  His vocal work, while not something I'd usually listen to much of, is solid for the genre.  Plus on this track he teams up with one of my favorite rappers, so that's doubly good for me.

Check it out even if you don't think you'll like it, I've found him to be really smooth and easy to listen to.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment