Thursday, November 16, 2017

Kanye West - Black Skinhead


Artist:  Kanye West
Song:  Black Skinhead (BlKKK SKKKn Head)
Album:  Yeezus (2013)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

I feel like I couldn't in good conscience post Kanye right after Taylor without using this photo.

It took me ages to pick the freaking Kanye song I was gonna post today.  I just shuffled his songs for a while and honestly picked 5 or 6 different songs that "I'm definitely gonna post".  It didn't even help once I decided to go with the angry Kanye album, Yeezus.  Like, my goodness, there's so many great tracks on it.  For an album that only has 10 tracks on it it has no right to be as good as it is.  I honestly feel like I enjoy all the tracks on the album, which I suppose is weird since it was all controversial and new when it came out.  Take a listen though, this song (and the rest of the album) don't really sound like Rap people are making right now.  There was so much potential here, it could have been amazing.

To be honest though, I don't know that I'd want to listen to a lot of albums that sound like this.  It's a very good album, but at the same time it might get a little old after a while.

Either way, Kanye manages to remind me why he's one of my top 5 rappers.

Keep it 300 like the Romans though?  Come on Ye, that was the Spartans, check your facts.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment