Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Amon Amarth - Valhall Awaits Me


Band:  Amon Amarth
Song:  Valhall Awaits Me
Album:  With Odin On Our Side (2006)
Genre:  Melodic Death Metal

Since I just watched Thor, it kinda made me think of Viking Metal again.  Really though, for lyrical content it's hard to beat Amon Amarth for themes about the gods and stuff.

I feel like I'm straying heavily into my energy playlists for songs ideas recently, and I don't mean to do that to anybody who accidentally followed me for the regular songs I post from time to time.  With school and all I'm just not as together as I'd like to be with this.  That's ok though, cause we, the community of like 30 people that read these, are clearly here for my incoherent rambles attached to some dope music.  That's what I'm hoping at least, since this one lady in the A to Z a year or two ago blasted me for how conversational my blog is.

The way I see it, I do a daily blog, so some posts are gonna just suck from time to time.  If the quality of this has to go down a little so I can maintain my 98% in school, so freaking be it, haha



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment