Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stone Sour - Sillyworld


Band:  Stone Sour
Song:  Sillyworld
Album:  Come What(ever) May
Genre:  Metal
Language:  Mild

Act 4, one of the main headliners!

Honestly, I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about this show.  I know Corey is a pretty terrific showman from his work with Slipknot, but I didn't really know what to expect from a Stone Sour show.

Happily, I was not disappointed.

They played a couple of my favorite songs, they got people to sing along to the intro of Absolute Zero and in general had the second most hyped crowd of the night.  Straight up fantastic.

When they got to the last song though is when things got really crazy.  Corey did some talking then kicked into Fabuless.  I want you to check out that video at least real quick and, if you don't want to watch, skip to the 1 minute point.

As soon as the song kicked in we got greeted with 5 of those waving dudes from used car dealerships.  Here's a pic I took.  Not too clear, but you can kinda see it.

A post shared by Noah Dietz (@bubadabad) on


Honestly, one of the main highlights of the show for me, it made me laugh a lot.  10/10, would see live again.

So here's the song I picked instead cause it's one of my favorite old school SS songs.

One of the things I love about this song is that you can really catch the Alice In Chains influence that Corey Taylor has.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment