Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.


Artist:  Kendrick Lamar
Song:  HUMBLE.
Album:  DAMN. (2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

I remember when I first saw this video I thought I would save it for some sort of theme week about fantastic music videos, but unless I come up with a great one for tomorrow I don't think we're gonna swing that.

For real though, the video is just a work of art and you can't deny that.  The whole thing is a mess of jokes and fantastic camera angles layered over one of the best Rap singles to be released this year.  Take a second to watch it the whole way through.  The tiny globe in the :40 area, the Last Supper in the 1:18 area, the flames at 1:31, the camera angles at 1:56, the Grey Poupon commercial joke at 2:10, it's all so great.  Just freaking watch it, ok?  Kendrick's the bomb.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment